About the Snout
The BACON MANia truck serves unabashedly American, unapologetic man-food from a fun, friendly and a little bit funky nomadic food truck throughout Orange County. Food like you wish your mom used to make, cooked fresh and served up with a smile by the guy/girl next door. Our affordably priced menu is always changing as we strive to bring you tasty upscale versions of your favorite downhome dishes — plus a surprise or two along the way!
We look forward to meeting you at a truck stop real soon, and making you a fan of “the Snout!”
Dig the Pig!
Jay & Karen
Our truck has been featured on/in:
- The Eat St. episode titled “Bacon Mania, Baby!” on Cooking Channel.
- Destination America: US of Bacon episode titled “Jack Back Sammie” on Discovery Channel
- “101 Tastiest Places to Chowdown” on Travel Channel
- Carson Daly Show, “Food Truck Fridays” on AMP Radio
- IE Weekly column, Bite Me “Booze and Bacon“
- Laguna Beach Magazine, “Keep on Truckin’“
- Orange Coast Magazine, Nibbles & Bits “Lamb and Bacon Slider“
- Road & Track Magazine, “Roach Coach No More“
- OC Weekly, On the Line “BACON MANia“
- OC Register “BYMS fundraiser gets help from Food Trucks“
- “Best Food Truck” 3rd Place – OC Register’s “Best of Orange County 2014“
- “Best of the Fest” at OC Foodie Fest
- 1st Place in the Farm to Food Truck Challenge at SoCo Farmer’s Market
- “Best Food Truck Snack” – Orange Coast Magazine “Best of 2011“, Pig Feed
- 2nd Place “Comfort Food” Category at IE Foodie Fest
- “Winner” Fair Food vs. Food Truck Challenge at OC Fair
- “America’s Best Mac & Cheese” by Travel & Leisure Magazine